Re: Weird clock behaviour with current (amd64) kernel

    Date:        Sun, 14 Aug 2022 15:52:35 -0000 (UTC)
    From:        mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst)

  | N.B. It would be nice if there were a (MI) boot option that could be used
  | to influence HZ without recompiling. Booting into ddb and patching hz
  | and a few derived variables isn't that comfortable.

It would be nice...

I doubt patching is feasible, there are quite a few places in the code
which use HZ rather than hz (quite a lot in the DRM code), there also
appear to be some ports that make assumptions about what HZ is going to
be - which can be checked at compile time, but which patching would destroy.

kre