Re: Checksum mismatch of -HEAD and -STABLE sets on nycdn

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022, Martin Husemann wrote:

I can reproduce this and will file an admin ticket.

Thankee.

A good way to get more information is to use curl like this:

curl -H "Fastly-Debug:1" -D /tmp/headers --output base.tar.xz https://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/amd64/binary/sets/base.tar.xz
[...]
on next access to that URLs). Something there isn't working as designed.

"Fastly-Debug:1" looks useful (if only I could understand what the
gobbledegook it produces was... :)).

A very recent try shows the cache still serving up very old files for
`latest':

```
$ curl -I https://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/amd64/binary/sets/kern-GENERIC.tar.xz
HTTP/1.1 200 OK