Re: Supported graphics (in HEAD)

On Sat, May 07, 2022 at 06:02:23PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> I was kind of hoping (dreaming) that someone might say "If you
> really don't care about acceleration" (I don't) "then just disable
> xxxxx using userconf" (needing to build a custom kernel fine as well)
> "and it should just work" (for any one of the 3 possible gpu types).

Well if you insist ;)

userconf disable i915drmkms [intel]
userconf disable nouvea [nvidia]
userconf disable radeon [old AMD]
userconf disable amdgpu [new AMD]

Use gop (UEFI) or vesa (BIOS) bootloader commands to set a framebuffer
resolution.

Add to /etc/xorg.conf:

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Card0"