Serious crashes on 9.99.93

Hi all,
I've upgraded my amd64 machine to NetBSD-9.99.93 yesterday and I'm experience serious crashes which were not happening on 9.99.92.
dmesg, https://pastebin.com/8WJeUJDj
Xorg-log, https://pastebin.com/xTAmUZPU

The backtraces from the coredumps aren't really useful, https://pastebin.com/eaXYEC0Z

I've managed to reproduce the crashes by launching lariza or badwolf web browsers.
The system runs without issues if I don't use a web browser.
Also, I've noticed the following while booting after a crash

panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "solocked2(so, so2)" failed: file "/usr/src/sys/kern/uipc_usrreq.c", line 525

Finally, unsure if related, console resolution doesn't scale after loading i915drmkms0, it used to in 9.99.92.
Although, resolution after startx is correct.

I've hosted the core-dumps in case,
netbsd.2.core.gz, https://ufile.io/d00lfx4f
netbsd.2.gz, https://ufile.io/4yvklq5w

Thank you for any hints.