Re: Honey, I broke public-key logins

It's not as bad as I feared. In one case, resorting to ecdsa keys solved the problem, and the other is with my wife's Mac, which gives me this message:

"Unable to negotiate with 192.168.1.73 port 22: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa,ssh-dss"

Installing the above-noted ecdsa keys had no effect there. It's an older Mac, but I still have access to it from my linux box, so no extremely big woof there either. PTL 9-)

Thank you!

--
"...that there is no getting away from the central position of the individual I believe anyone can see for himself merely by observing that the individual does not regard the following to be a senseless question: "Under what conditions would you draw the conclusion that everyone in the world except yourself had gone crazy?"

Percy Bridgman _The Nature of Physical Theory_
                            (1936)