Re: Looking for various wifi hardware

Not directly linked to that, but...

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 at 13:40, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I am still working on wlan enhancements and would like to get more different
> chipsets localy testable in my hands.
>
> I have a list of all our wlan drivers and the ones I have already marked
> here:
>
>         https://wiki.NetBSD.org/Driver_state_matrix/

This page points to the https://wiki.netbsd.org/Wifi_renewal_on_hg/
page, which shows

hg clone https://anonhg.netbsd.org/src-draft

This now fails when using py39-mercurial 5.9.2 - in
python3.9/site-packages/mercurial/revlogutils/rewrite.py line 592,
with:

AttributeError: 'memoryview' object has no attribute 'startswith'

The easiest is to update py-mercurial to 5.9.3 (the buglet is actually
commented there). The upgrade appears trivial.

Chavdar

--
----