Looking for various wifi hardware

Hey folks,

I am still working on wlan enhancements and would like to get more different
chipsets localy testable in my hands.

I have a list of all our wlan drivers and the ones I have already marked
here:

	https://wiki.NetBSD.org/Driver_state_matrix/

As you can see I lack most of the USB chipsets, mostly because it is
not easy to order "by chipset name". If you have any pointers, please
contact me off-list.

I'm also interested in PCI and PCIe cards (but only have limited test
slots available).

If you happen to have any spare pcmcia or cardbus cards and could ship them
within Europe (and don't need them back) please also contact me off-list.

Martin