Re: Help with libcurses and lynx under NetBSD-9 and -current?

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, Brian Buhrow wrote:

	So, while our curses library isn't as broken as I originally thought, I do think there is
an issue with the library in that it produces this strange behavior with lynx when using select
menus.

If you have the ~/.term{cap,info*} files in place, unset TERMCAP.
lynx will behave much better inside window.

-RVP