Re: Help with libcurses and lynx under NetBSD-9 and -current?

	hello.  Thanks again for the tip.  After reading the terminfo library sources, I realized
that while I had a terminfo description of the terminal, it wasn't being used because, even
though the library opens a plain text file containing the terminal description, it only uses
the compiled version.
The reason vi(1), top, more, etc. work is because they still use the TERMCAP variable if it's
available.   Something I didn't realize until I read the source.
	So, now, lynx is working better, but it's still not perfect because it doesn't properly
display popup windows, as are used for drop down menus.  I assume this is because my translation
of termcap data to terminfo data is imperfect.  I will work on that.

-Brian