Re: Help with libcurses and lynx under NetBSD-9 and -current?

	Hello.  Thanks for the feedback.  Some followup questions:

1.  How do I get pkgsrc/www/lynx to compile using -ncurses instead of the native curses
library?  I tried setting various options in /etc/mk.conf, but it looks like  it really wants
to compile using the native curses library.  I tried changing options.mk in the pkgsrc
directory, but  I apparently don't fully understand the maze of pkgsrc Makefiles.

2.  I think you're right about terminfo versus termcap, but vi(1) works the same way and it
works fine with window(1) in full screen mode.  Also, lynx definitely draws a full screen, so
it seems like it partially works.

I created a .terminfo directory in my home directory to translate the termcap info to the
terminfo form, but it doesn't look like that's getting used.  perhaps it is and my problem is
that I have an imperfect mapping between termcap and terminfo that works with vi, more, top,
etc. but isn't good enough for lynx.

-thanks
-Brian