Re: Best practice for setting up disks for ZFS on NetBSD

	hello David.  In the absence of other  variables, I'd suggest using
wedges.   That gives you the ability to replace disks that go bad with
differently sized disks in the future, while still retaining your zfs vdev
sizes, something zfs likes a lot.
	Also, I'm pretty sure zfs recovers fine from wedge renumbering, at
least it does under FreeBSD, much like raidframe does when it's
autoconfiguring.
	I should say that while I have a lot of experience with  zfs under
FreeBSD, I've not used it much under NetBSD, mostly due to its instability,
which is apparently now becoming much less of a problem -- something I'm
very happy about.

	Anyway, hope that helps.
-Brian