Re: sponsor NetBSD for 2020 https://github.com/sponsors/NetBSD

Am 10.11.2020 um 14:32 schrieb matthew sporleder:
Indeed -- casting a wide net is in our interest.  I hope you are able
to use one of our many potential donation offerings -- paypal, stripe,
amazon smile, github sponsorship.. any I am missing?

So far my monthly subscription via Paypal has worked well. And the background of my question has already been answered - obviously the payment via Github is an advantage for the NetBSD Foundation at least in the first year, because Microsoft adds a dollar for every dollar donated? That would be a clear reason to change the payment provider at least for one year ;-)

Kind regards
Matthias