Re: XEN help needed

> Hello all you XEN experts!
>
> I've got a XEN3_DOMU virtual machine currently running NetBSD 8.1, and
> hosted on a commercial provider (www.prgmr.com).  Since I'm running
> 8.1 I think that implies that I'm running in HVM mode?

   I'm running 8.1_STABLE on PRGMR, and I'm running PV. They have a menu
item on their console interface to provide "system details", which
should confirm it for you.

> Anyway, the provider will soon be upgrading their host to a PVHVM-only
> environment.  That means that I need to upgrade, to -current.

   The last message I got from them on the subject wasn't completely
clear, but it sounded like they thought they could adjust a couple
things, move us to new hardware, and things would go on as normal. So
I'd follow up with PRGMR support before doing anything.

                           Gary