Re: All ATF curses tests failing on babylon5 i386

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 08:41:58PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:

> It looks to me as if there is no wgetch test (though t_curses.sh
> believes there should be).   Perhaps tests/wgetch missed being
> cvs add'd or something?

It is in the realms of possibility that I forgot it but, in this case,
it appears that it is missing in the GSoC source tree too.  I have
commented out the test for the moment and will chase up the student
about it, perhaps he forgot it in an import.

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",