build-success/install-fault on i486 with xsrc

as driving to current the dell vostro 14 compiled 22 hours on the userland and
28 hours on the xsrc: no build-failure with the kernel, too.

installed it with ./build.sh -u -U install=/ I get a fine install but on
postinstall it tells me /usr/src/sbin/postinstall/postinstall is not
available. I checked and fixed it manually with the new build postinstall; so
no comment.

after reboot with the new kernel I have problems with the X-driver;
Doing an X -configure brings me:

libGL.so.3 text relocations
libGL.so3 cannot write enable text sements: permission deniend

same with xinit and startx (exec xfce4-session in .xinitrc)

it's llvm10; I 'chmod 777 /dev/dri/card*' and rebuild xorg-server-libs; no
success. do I need compiler FLAGS for the xsrc with the postinstall-problem,
too? does compiling with CLANG help?

miranda