Re: ffsv2 corruption on netbsd 9.0_STABLE amd64

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 11:26:19AM +1000, Paul Ripke wrote:
> Ok, so not quite -current, but I haven't seen one of these since
> switching from ipf to npf... in my daily cron email, I was greeted
> with signs of corruption:
>
> ksh$ ls -l /home/netbsd/current/obj.evbarm/home/netbsd/current/src/sys/modules/wsbell
> ls: wsbell.kmod.map: No such file or directory
> ls: wsbell_tramp.S: Bad file descriptor
>
> Maybe I should start running with a debug kernel to track this down.
>
> Maybe I should also resurrect some fsdb patches to better dump out these
> inodes.
>
> Any other ideas? 186 days uptime, raid0 looks good, no other signs of
> corruption.

Time passes, and now on NetBSD-9.0:

NetBSD slave 9.0_STABLE NetBSD 9.0_STABLE (SLAVE) #2: Thu Jul 23 10:33:30 AEST 2020  stix@slave:/home/netbsd/netbsd-9/obj.amd64/home/netbsd/netbsd-9/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/SLAVE amd64

find: /home/netbsd/current/obj.amd64/home/netbsd/current/src/sys/rump/fs/lib/libext2fs/ext2fs_balloc.po: No such file or directory
find: /home/netbsd/current/obj.amd64/home/netbsd/current/src/sys/rump/fs/lib/libext2fs/ext2fs_vnops.pico: Bad file descriptor

Directory hasn't been modified since ~May, so the only updates are
likely to be atime touches by backups, /etc/security, etc.

--
Paul Ripke
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds