ffsv2 corruption on netbsd 8.0_STABLE amd64 from April

Ok, so not quite -current, but I haven't seen one of these since
switching from ipf to npf... in my daily cron email, I was greeted
with signs of corruption:

ksh$ ls -l /home/netbsd/current/obj.evbarm/home/netbsd/current/src/sys/modules/wsbell
ls: wsbell.kmod.map: No such file or directory
ls: wsbell_tramp.S: Bad file descriptor

Maybe I should start running with a debug kernel to track this down.

Maybe I should also resurrect some fsdb patches to better dump out these
inodes.

Any other ideas? 186 days uptime, raid0 looks good, no other signs of
corruption.

--
Paul Ripke
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds