Fwd: Unfinished unichrome driver

FW: forgot to include current-users

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrius V <vezhlys%gmail.com@localhost>
Date: Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: Unfinished unichrome driver
To: Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>

Regarding removal, I believed that it should be removed because there
were no references to them in the GENERIC configuration contrary to
GENERIC i386. However, I just checked that padlock driver also existed
(just was commented out, since it was breaking the build). So, I
guess, you are right. I guess I will just submit PR for the crash
then. Thanks.