Re: Failure to build gobject-introspection

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 15:52, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > FWIW I just rebuilt it on today's -current amd64 and -current pkgsrc;
> > it wasn't rebuilt during the last rolling-replace, so the package was
> > from early May; today it was also built right away.
>
> let me check for updates of pkgsrc then...
>

> > I've had various troubles in the past building this package; at one
> > stage it would not build unless DISPLAY was set to a working X
> > server... (that problem was resolved at the time).
>
> I just tried building inside X11 (I usually avoid, since it steals some
> RAM...) but it does not help

Yes, I mentioned that particular problem with it was resolved at the time.

But I also remember having to force update devel/glib2, as was indeed
already suggested, although  I don't know if this will solve your
problem.

> Riccardo

Chavdar

--