Re: Failure to build gobject-introspection

Hi,

Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
FWIW I just rebuilt it on today's -current amd64 and -current pkgsrc;
it wasn't rebuilt during the last rolling-replace, so the package was
from early May; today it was also built right away.

let me check for updates of pkgsrc then...

I've had various troubles in the past building this package; at one
stage it would not build unless DISPLAY was set to a working X
server... (that problem was resolved at the time).

I just tried building inside X11 (I usually avoid, since it steals some RAM...) but it does not help

Riccardo