NetBSD 9 on ThinkPad X220

Hi,

after many years, I had time, a spare machine, and energy to re-install
NetBSD. Great release, thanks everyone involved!

Feels quite snappy for desktop/laptop use. Although I do not know whether
it is the web engines or NetBSD who have advanced, even JavaScript-heavy
sites seem now usable. And suspend works from both console and X.

Most importantly, no real stability issues whatsoever.

That said, some minor problems:

* X (modular) segfaults from the beginning (GENERIC_ALSR) for intel(4), but
  works fine when "UXA" is set for "AccelMethod" in xorg.conf(5).

* Even though I didn't investigate much, audio output does not seem to work
  with HTML5 stuff like YouTube (even though video plays even surprisingly
  smoothly with the gst-plugins1-* stuff from pkgsrc).

* After continuous transmissions, iwn(4) sometimes drops into a
  re-association loop.  Restarting wpa_supplicant(8) works though. But
  there are quite a few XXXs in the source, so this might be a known issue.

* Hotkeys do not work via thinkpad(4). But I didn't try options like
  THINKPAD_NORMAL_HOTKEYS, or anything alike.  And who uses those anyways?

- Jukka