ssh 8.2 option "compression" error

Hi,
I have an error with the new openssh 8.2.  The option "compression" is
not being handled properly.

I blew away my objdir for crypto/external/bsd/openssh before rebuilding
but still getting this error.  Anyone else able to reproduce or maybe
something else caused a build error for me?

% ssh -F /dev/null -o "compression yes" localhost
command-line line 0: unsupported option "yes".
%

I didn't check all the options but several others seem to be working OK.

Regards,
Geoff