diagnostic assertion "uvm_page_owner_locked_p(new_pg, false)" failed

Hi!

Last night I had a repeatable panic on 9.99.48/amd64/20200226. The
first time the machine was running a bulk build and network traffic,
then I started X and it paniced.

I thought I had bad luck with the pbulk and timing, rebooted and
started X directly after the reboot, and got the same panic again.

panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "uvm_page_owner_locked_p(new_pg, false)" failed: file "/usr/src/sys/arch/x86/x86/pmap.c", line 4319

For some reason gdb doesn't like the crash dump though:

(gdb) target kvm netbsd.8.core
no valid dump header

Cheers,
 Thomas