Re: ZFS on root - almost there

On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 at 05:17, Roy Marples <roy%marples.name@localhost> wrote:

> On 22/02/2020 21:19, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > I just noticed - the error message from the sysctl command was that
> > the string was too long:
>
> Sync up, build a new ramdisk and install it.
> Should be fixed now.

It is indeed. So far, this was a VirtualBox guest, 2PCUs, 4GB memory,
EFI enabled. X works fine with the VirtualBox additions installed.

The access to the boot partition (/dev/dk1) fails on umount; it
usually hangs, but I had once a sudden reset.

Perhaps this relates to why swap space cannot be added as well.

--
----