Re: NetBSD 9.0_RC1 - installation on GPT (with BIOS boot) not bootable

Hi, replying to myself here... will try this[1] on my X220 this morning:

"Add an option to gpart(8) to location the fake GPT (0xee) entry in the pMBR in a non-default location Writing the 0xee entry to the 2nd partition slot, instead of the first, allows afflicted Lenovo's (x220, t420, t520) to boot GPT in BIOS mode"

Kind regards
Matthias

[1] https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3065