Re: Can't set volume options during install?

How are people supposed to set the block and fragment sizes in the NetBSD
installer? If it's still possible, it certainly isn't easy to find.

Is it usefull anywhere?

I removed it, thinking noone would care. If there is use for it, I'll re-add
it to the partition details menu:

It would go before "mount options" and only be available for FFS.

But is it really needed?

I often use small USB sticks, small virtual machine images, SD cards and the like which end up sometimes having not enough inodes for a pkgsrc tree even when there's plenty of space. If the defaults worked well enough, for instance, for a 1 gig image, then it'd be nice to not need to think about, but right now the defaults for a 1 gig image give:

/dev/rvnd0a: 1024.0MB (2097152 sectors) block size 16384, fragment size 2048
        using 6 cylinder groups of 170.67MB, 10923 blks, 21504 inodes.
super-block backups (for fsck_ffs -b #) at:
32, 349568, 699104, 1048640, 1398176, 1747712,

So the options would be nice :)

Thanks!
John