Re: How to best build a smalle libcurses for tiny crunched installers?

On Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 04:10:42AM +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:
> I have also added HAVE_WCHAR ifdefs to slk.c, which I forgot about.
> >From a quick visual inspection the DISABLE_WCHAR curses no longer
> refers to anything untoward.

Great, together with my distrib hacks that gave me a working atari release
build again.

Sun3 still fails as we need a non-WCHAR version of nvi for that.
Any takers? Interestingly only a single missing symbol:

src/external/bsd/nvi/dist/cl/cl_funcs.c:65: undefined reference to `waddnwstr'

> HAVE_WCHAR curses additionally refers to:
>
> +                 U __setlocale50
> +                 U btowc
> +                 U fgetwc
> +                 U fputwc
> +                 U iswprint
> +                 U mbrtowc
> +                 U nl_langinfo
> +                 U strcasecmp
> +                 U wcslen
> +                 U wcsrtombs
> +                 U wcwidth
> +                 U wmemchr
> +                 U wmemcpy

I will check - if that is enough to get the builds working again it is
(for now) the easiest way out.

Martin