Re: equivalent flag or code to MSG_MORE in NetBSD?

On Fri, Jun 07, 2019 at 03:27:28PM +0000, ng0%n0.is@localhost wrote:
> For high performance webservers, is there a method or set of methods
> (where by method I mean any pseudo-code or code related solution)
> which works for NetBSD as a drop-in equivalent of MSG_MORE?

I don't know of a drop-in replacement.  Can you give an example of
MSG_MORE being used to send UDP packets where using either an I/O
vector---e.g., writev(2)---or buffering in userland is not more
appropriate?

> I can go more into detail and be less abstract if it helps.

I think that will help. :-)

Dave

--
David Young