Re: sysinst garbled screen on i386 - curses issue?

On Fri, Jun 07, 2019 at 11:54:00PM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> I just had the same installing a -current guest under XCP-NG; I
> thought there was some problem with the screen emulation, though. I
> did manage to complete the installation, as despite the wrong display
> overall, the current line is shown correctly and one is able to select
> whatever choices one needs.

Apologies to all - the garble is the result of me tyring to fix another
PR.  My fix works fine if there are no windows in play but if wgetch
gets called from a couple of different windows, things get confused.  I
need to put a better fix in place to repair the damage.  The issue is
purely a display positioning issue as has been noted so, yes, the
underlying selection will work, just the display is mangled.  I will get
this fixed ASAP.

--
Brett Lymn
--