Re: current long build time

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

Hi,

after a long build time I see

==== end of 37 extra files ====

*** Failed target: checkflist

I did build using "./build.sh -U -x distribution" so it was not an update build.

What can I do? just delete the files? if there is a command to get this list I can try...

The list of extra files should immediately preceed the above messages.
(You did log your build command output in a file, right?)  This usually
indicated that there are files in the $DESTDIR left over from a previous
build.

Remove them, and then rerun the build.sh with -u (and save the output in
a log file!)

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |