Re: mcelog?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 11:22:13AM -0700, John Nemeth wrote:
>      I originally posted this on port-amd64, but didn't get any
> response, so now trying a list with a wider audience.
>
>      One of my Xen hosts has been getting this error a lot:
>
> (XEN) Bank 4: 945a4000fd080813 at        ef3581180
> (XEN) MCE: polling routine found correctable error.  Use mcelog to parse above e
> rror output.
[...]
>      In any event, if I'm reading the above correctly, I believe
> that it is telling that there is bad memory?

which CPU manufacturer and model is this?  memory is just one of many
possibilities which can generate machine check events.

are we going to get an MSR interface for NetBSD any time soon?

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost
  "The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity.  It