mcelog?

     I originally posted this on port-amd64, but didn't get any
response, so now trying a list with a wider audience.

     One of my Xen hosts has been getting this error a lot:

(XEN) Bank 4: 945a4000fd080813 at        ef3581180
(XEN) MCE: polling routine found correctable error.  Use mcelog to parse above e
rror output.

     My research tells me that "mcelog" is a Linux program for
reading and interpreting the MCE registers.  Do we have anything
like mcelog or anyway to read MCE errors?  If not, any idea what
it would take to port mcelog?  It appears to need a device called,
/dev/mcelog.

     In any event, if I'm reading the above correctly, I believe
that it is telling that there is bad memory?