Re: Cross-compiling Haiku from NetBSD?

On Mon 03 Dec 2018 at 07:59:55 +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> You mention Haiku.  Did you ever attempt to cross-compile Haiku from
> NetBSD?
>
> I tried but never succeeded, apparently because Haiku build system
> makes assumptions about where certain files are located on host
> system.  Some of these differ for NetBSD and even FreeBSD.

Speaking of Haiku: I was just wondering if the display server and the
userland graphics libraries are sufficently stand-alone that one could
run them under NetBSD? It would make a nice replacement for X and
Wayland and GTK...

> Tom
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- "What good is a Ring of Power
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- if you're unable...to Speak." - Agent Elrond