Re: ThinkPad - suspend-to-RAM intel-x86 issues and tests

Another couple of data points in case it helps

Tested on Thinkpad T420s and T530 with NetBSD/amd64 - both have
similar behaviour

8.99.25 Single user:
- Suspends and seems to resume but hangs on first disk access "wd0a:
device timeout reading fsbn ..."

netbsd-8 Single user:
- Suspend (hw.acpi.sleep.state=3) and resume appears to work reliably
many times in a row
- Booting multi user after suspend/resume: wireless iwn0 does not
appear to work "iwn0: could not load firmware .text section"

netbsd-8 Multi user no x11:
- Suspends, keyboard *usually* non responsive on resume (but can
switch virtual terminals)