Re: Rust, pkgsrc

Yes. I had a similar problem.  The build would fill up the /tmp/ directory and die from exhausted resources.  I had /tmp/ created with tmpfs and had a constraint of 64M.  The answer for me was to create /tmp in /etc/fstab with tmpfs and no size constraint.  Then Rust would build, but it still took a long time.