Re: Minor sysutils/sysupgrade mod

On 11/01/18 13:40, Greg Troxel wrote:
Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

In case someone uses sysutils/sysupgrade to upgrade to the next
-current release, the above utility assumes the sets are in .tgz
format. Obviously a simple global replacement of '\.tgz' with
'.tar.xz' works. While it would be trivial to modify to support both,
it probably is not worth the bother of a pr.
It needs to support both, because 7/8 are still .tar.gz.
I have submitted a pr pkg/53697 with a patch to use both possible extensions. I might send a pull request to the github repo later.