Minor sysutils/sysupgrade mod

Hi,

In case someone uses sysutils/sysupgrade to upgrade to the next
-current release, the above utility assumes the sets are in .tgz
format. Obviously a simple global replacement of '\.tgz' with
'.tar.xz' works. While it would be trivial to modify to support both,
it probably is not worth the bother of a pr.

I've been using it since it was out and have never had a problem with
it - apart from forgetting the steps one needs to perform if one does
a manual upgrade (well, I had to remember, as I did recently a manual
installation on a GPT disk with uefi...).

--
----