Re: build.sh distribution failure for evbarm

Nick Hudson <nick.hudson%gmx.co.uk@localhost> writes:

> RPI should use evbearmv6hf-el
> RPI2 should use evbearmv7hf-el
>
> I'm thinking evbarm should alias to evbearmv7hf-el these days

Maybe, but another theory is that we should have a bunch of aliases and
that -a evbarm should just error out, because whoever invoked it that
way doesn't have a clear view of what they want.  And we should enable
RELEASEMACHINEDIR being equal to the alias by default, so that multiple
builds don't collide so much.