Panic with recent -current with interrupt setup

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this, but I am getting panics on
boot during probe with sources after 2018-09-23 [at some point, at least
2018-09-29 and 2018-10-01 panic, but 2018-09-23 doesn't].  This is with
trying to use the stock XEN3_DOM0 kernel on a new system I am setting
up.  The panics seem related to setting up interrupts or printing
interrupt information in the intel wm(4) driver.  The system in question
does not have a serial port on it in any form, but I can probably
capture a screen shot of the panic.  The keyboard works and ddb seems
usable.

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org