Re: update build failing

    Date:        Wed, 12 Sep 2018 14:49:09 -0400
    From:        Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>

  | I just updated current and did an update build, as I usually do.

How long ago since the last update?

  | THere are lots of errors in the drm/915 code.  Is there a missing entry in
  | src/UPDATING?

If your last update was far enouh back (not just the past few days, or a week)
then the answer is yes - there were changes that require removing the relevant
obj directories but no entry made in src/UPDATING ... I don't know what needs
to be removed, or I would add one.

  | Does it build for others?

It has been a week since I last updated (something like that), but it was building
then (I had done a clean build after the ii915 updates.)   I don't reall any
significant i915 changes (perhaps not any) since my last update.

kre