Re: ixg tester needed (was Re: Problems with netbsd-8 RC1 and ixg drivers (?))

Hello, Uew.

On 2018/05/29 14:59, 6bone%6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de@localhost wrote:
Hello,

I have tested the the patch with netbsd-8. The problem is not solved.

Thanks.

 It seems that the occurrence of this problem is depend on the
hardware configuration. I've never seen this problem on some
machines.

 Today, I could set up a system that this RX stall problem occurs
quickly (in a few minutes). I don't know if I can fix this problem soon.

 Thanks.

Regards
Uwe