Re: "bootinfo too big" netbooting amd64-8.0_BETA?

Hmmm.  Can you provide the [module load messages] segment?

I'm not too familiar with the boot mechanism, but it is possible that changes in modules' "require" lists could be resulting in more info being stuffed into the bootinfo structure. Did it generate messages for _all_ modules specified in boot.cfg ?

Also, have you tried -current to see if the same problem exists?