Re: Seg Faults building devel/gobject-inspection with latest 8.0_BETA

I fought with this running -current a few months ago on an amd64 system.  Never did get it to work for me, but one suggestion I got that seemed like a responsible explanation was it was the number of modules that were in the object environment.  Since people have different packages installed on their systems and some have problems with this but other don’t that seems reasonable.  I did try all the suggestions I found in the PR and did try different versions of python and gcc, but none worked for me.