Re: HEADS-UP: /bin/sh memory management bug fixes committed

    Date:        Wed, 21 Jun 2017 05:52:23 +0000
    From:        "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6725%twc.com@localhost>

  | No symbolic links in my case.

I had assumed that /BETA1 might be a symlink on your system.

  | >   | I suppose I could try editing the PLIST and then "make install"?
  | > No, don't do that.
  | Too late to stop me, I did, and was surprised when it was successful:

It should not have been necessary - and I'm not sure what state the
package will really be in after having done that, you'd have to ask
someone pkgsrc knowledgable (that is, the binaries etc should run fine,
but when you want to pkg_delete it, to upgrade, or any other reason,
it's possible that will not happen correctly - or something like that.)

At least nothing is going to be depending upon sudo, so you don't need
to worry about it affecting other packages.

But security/sudo did build fine for me without needing any special attention
so there has to be something different about your environment.

kre