Re: evbarm builds failing

My motivation was preventing the builds from breaking down
for long periods of time until someone bumps a size every
time firmware gets added.

It doesn't sound like a frequent thing, but wifi devices
are pretty terrible about it. Realtek has some per-region
devices with each having its own firmware.

As long as it was useful to someone, that's fine. I didn't
know the earliest RPI didn't have an ethernet port, and I
can imagine someone not having an ethernet port on a second
machine, too.