Re: evbarm builds failing

On 2016/12/29 23:04, coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:
armv7--netbsdelf-eabihf-mdsetimage: fs image (20480000 bytes) too big for buffer (15204352 bytes)

the install kernels tend to be small and minimal... all of the
firmware in ${DESTDIR}/libdata/firmware is for wifi and for
radeon, I don't think it's absolutely essential. it's not
standard hardware for RPI.

Should it not install this firmware at all?

Why don't we simply increase buffer to 2MB? I'd prefer to maximize
available options for users rather than minimize the install kernels.
I agree with you if we need floppy disks to install for evbarm, but
we do not. And it is not always true that some devices are not
"standard" for evbarm just because they are not for RPI.