evbarm builds failing

Hi,

evbarm builds have been failing for the past
11 days. I think this is because of this single
line in src/distrib/evbarm/instkernel/sshramdisk/Makefile,

IMAGEPREBUILD=  ${TOOL_PAX} -rw -pp ${DESTDIR}/libdata/firmware ${WORKDIR}

It copies *all* of the firmware files for the install
kernels, and someone added one, and now:

--- netbsd-RPI2_INSTALL ---
got symbols from netbsd-RPI2_INSTALL.tmp
root @ 0x5706a8/15204352
armv7--netbsdelf-eabihf-mdsetimage: fs image (20480000 bytes) too big for buffer (15204352 bytes)

the install kernels tend to be small and minimal... all of the
firmware in ${DESTDIR}/libdata/firmware is for wifi and for
radeon, I don't think it's absolutely essential. it's not
standard hardware for RPI.

Should it not install this firmware at all?