panic enabling ipfilter (Dec 27)

Hi,
with -current today, when I "/etc/rc.d/ipfilter start" on amd64 it panics in

sys/net/pfil.c:
pfil_add_hook(pfil_func_t func, void *arg, int flags, pfil_head_t *ph)
        KASSERT((flags & ~PFIL_ALL) == 0);

Unfortunately my machine is mostly headless and I can't get dmesg saved
after reboot.

I have it on another machine which normally does keep some dmesg though
nothing saved with this:

/etc/sysctl.conf:
	ddb.onpanic=1
	ddb.commandonenter=bt;reboot

Is "bt;sync" better?
I'll try to get more info if noone can reproduce.

Regards,
Geoff