-current gets uvmfault during network startup

Just for the heck of it, I just tried to boot a 7.99.52 kernel built from today's sources (just a few hours old, updated on 2016-12-27 at 04:43:26 UTC). I got a uvmfault during startup, right after it set my hostname.

The failing process was running ifconfig, and here's the backtrace (copied manually, as sync command resulted in just another uvmfault)

	pfil_run_hooks
	in_control
	udp_ioctl_wrapper
	do_ifioctl
	soo_ioctl
	sys_ioctl
	syscall

I might suspect this to be a result of today's npf changes?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |