Re: repeated failure to properly shutdown

    Date:        Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:45:44 +0000
    From:        coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost

  | probably good to remember that it's also saying it's double freed.
  | is it garbage data because it was freed before?

Perhaps, we will get a better idea when we see the full struct mount that
Martin requested.   But I doubt that was garbage, it is too "reasonable"
a value, for some definition of reasonable.

"J. Hannken-Illjes" <hannken%eis.cs.tu-bs.de@localhost> said:

  | No populated "/dev" so it uses dev on tmpfs?

Ah yes, very possible - the output from mount will tell us that, but I
remember earlier reports of problems from unmounting (or attempting to)
an unmount of /dev (and hardly surprising really.)   At least it looks as
if we might be getting closer to an understanding of the setup that causes
the problem so it can be duplicated, and debugged quicker that once a
day turnaround of these e-mail messages...

kre